Many coffee exporting companies serve as both exporters and manufacturers, bringing together coffee traders from around the world.
Definition of coffee exporting companies
Companies that export coffee and sell it to customers in other nations. In other words, they manufacture them in one country and export them to another, which is one of the ways they may fast extend their lucrative market.
Main products of coffee exporting companies
Most coffee export companies focus on two main types: green coffee and roasted coffee.
95 percent of green coffee beans are produced in major coffee-growing regions such as Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, and Ethiopia. The remaining 5% is imported from foreign trading nations, the most notable of which is Singapore.
The wholesale price of green coffee beans is standardized on the global market, with two basic types: Arabica and Robusta. Wholesale prices for both types of coffee have progressively increased over the last three market years. Arabica green coffee costs twice as much as Robusta green coffee.
Roasted coffee beans are frequently supplied by European countries such as Sweden and Germany. Germany is a major coffee exporter, purchasing raw coffee from large coffee exporting corporations in large growing areas such as Brazil or Vietnam and processing it in Germany. Thanks to top-notch roasting procedures, it produces a roasted coffee flavor that many people appreciate. To know how to buy wholesale roasted coffee beans, please click to: https://k-agriculture.com/wholesale-roasted-coffee-beans/
Ways to work with coffee exporting companies
To approach and work professionally with coffee exporting companies, you need to know the following 6 key steps:
- Step 1: The seller sends a Letter of Intent (LOI) to coffee exporting firms, explaining their needs in terms of quantity, quality, and price. A typical letter of intent will include general company information like the company’s website, address, phone number, and email, as well as order requirements such as product types, specifications, destination port, packaging requirements, and other special remarks.
- Step 2: Based on the buyer’s LOI, the coffee exporting companies will respond with an FCO. Following that, the two parties will negotiate to reach an agreement on the final FCO.
- Step 3: Once some fundamental conditions have been agreed upon, coffee exporting companies will provide samples to customers so that they may evaluate the quality of their products.
- Step 4: The two parties will sign and execute the contract based on the discussed terms. After signing the contract, the buyer will almost always be required to pay a deposit to the seller.
- Step 5: The contract’s Incoterm conditions will be followed by coffee exporting firms, who will have 2-4 weeks to provide the terms. Once the commodities have been put aboard the ship, the seller must send the Bill of Lading to the buyer. The delivery time can vary from 7 to 40 days depending on the mode of distribution.
- Step 6: The buyer must verify the commodities for quality and quantity upon receipt and submit feedback to the coffee exporting companies as soon as possible.
Top prestigious coffee exporting companies
Here are Top 3 reputable coffee exporting companies that are highly evaluated by many international wholesale buyers.
Joint Stock Company Intimex Group
Referring to coffee exporting companies, Intimex is indispensable. Intimex Import-Export Company, Ho Chi Minh City branch, which was created in 1995, is the forerunner of Intimex Import-Export Joint Stock Company nowadays. This firm was renamed Intimex Group Joint Stock Company (Intimex Group) in 2011. . With a total capacity of 570,000 tons per year, the Intimex Group operates 11 factories that manufacture high-quality coffee for export.
Whatsapp: +84 855 555 837
K-Agriculture is a Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade-led national initiative. K-Agriculture has been one of the prominent coffee exporting companies during the last 25 years. With the received accomplishments and certifications, K-Agriculture Company is confident in its ability to deliver coffee to all coffee enthusiasts throughout the world.
Whatsapp: +84855 555 837
Westrock begins by partnering on-location with coffee farmers around the world. They take a unique approach to all 21 countries we work with to educate farmers about sustainable agriculture and better-growing practices through initiatives like the Agribusiness Training Program. By teaching farmers successful growing techniques, they help increase products quality, yield, and their own personal incomes. So when you search for coffee exporting companies, you might consider Westrock.
Whatsapp: +84 855555837