Hair merchants have introduced a variety of products to the market to meet the demands of clients, including hair extensions and wigs. I’d also want to bring up a full cap wig. Are you familiar with the term “full cap wig”? What are the many sorts of full cap wigs and how can you know which one is right for you?
What is a full cap wig?
A full cap wig is a wig that covers the entire head, including the natural hair, and gives you a completely new look. A full cap wig has an artificially made scalp that looks like the real thing. With 2D and 3D super scalpels, it will be difficult to tell if it’s real hair or a wig. Wigs made from real hair are favored because of their comfort and convenience.
4 construction types of full cap wigs
Basic wig caps, lace front wigs, monofilament wigs, and 100% hand-tied wigs are the four construction kinds of full cap wigs.
Construction types of full cap wig: Basic wig caps
Below are the definition, types of basic cap wigs and prices of basic cap wigs.
- A basic wig cap is made by hand or by machine by knitting a weft over a band of elastic material. The weft will be hidden by the “permatease” technique. If you’re worried about overheating, this hat is for you.
- Basic wig caps also have 4 other names: traditional weft cap, open weft cap, standard cap, and classic cap.
- This is the most affordable full cap wig, with prices ranging from $75 to $150.
Construction types of full cap wig: Lace front wigs
Below are the definition and prices of Lace front wigs.
- Lace front wigs are wigs with each hair hand-tied into a lace material at the roots, enabling the hair to move freely.
- Because we need to add a lace front end and everything is done by hand, this type of full cap wigs tend to be more expensive than the basic wig caps, which range from $150 to $200.
To make a full cap wig in bulk, you can buy wholesale virgin hairs.
Construction types of full cap wig: Monofilament wigs
Below are the definition, types of monofilament wigs and prices of monofilament wigs.
- To achieve the most natural look for the hair, monofilament wigs use soft polyester or nylon mesh on the head and body. This kind of a full cap wig made of monofilaments may be fashioned in any direction and are gentle on the scalp. The cap is made to appear as though your hair is sprouting out of your scalp.
- There are three types of monofilament wigs: Monofilament top (Lets you style in any area you like), monofilament part (Lets you style in a fixed area), monofilament crown (Lets your hair grow in the crown area).
- Monofilament wigs – a typical kind of full cap wigs are fairly costly, costing between $200 and $300 depending on the quality.
Construction types of full cap wig: 100% hand-tied wigs
To understand more about 100% hand-tied wigs, let’s learn about the concept and its price.
- Because there are no seams or wefts, 100% hand-tied wigs are softer than conventional wigs. This full cap wig is handcrafted by professional artisans to ensure that it is of the highest quality. Hand knots are used to stitch each strand of hair onto the hat, enabling the hair to move and style freely.
- It costs between $300 and $500 and is made by expert craftsmen.
How to choose a full cap wig
Here are three tips for choosing a full cap wig.
- Choose a full cap wig that fits your head: The user’s overall hairdo and face are highly influenced by the fit of the full cap wig. If you buy a wig that is overly loose, your hair will quickly lose its form. If it’s overly tight, it’ll create pain and discomfort if you use it for a long period.
- Select a full cap wig that goes with your features and style: Choosing the correct full cap wig for the face to emphasize the attractive lines and conceal flaws such as a high forehead, square face, round face, and so on makes the look more appealing. If you have a round face, for example, a lovely female wig with a slanted bang can assist to balance it out.
- Choose a full cap wig’s color that suits your skin: A full cap wig in a color that suits your skin tone, age, and style is ideal. Choose a neutral hair color to assist balance your face if your skin is dark. To increase elegance and richness, use bright and dark hues for middle-aged ladies.
How to preserve a full cap wig
Below are special notes in the process of using a full cap wig
- Do not expose the full cap wig to wind, rain or sunlight – this can damage it very quickly.
- Soak for 5-10 minutes with shampoo and conditioner and dilute water. You should wash your full cap wig about 1-2 times a week if used daily.
- The full cap wig should be allowed to air dry after washing.
5S Hair Factory: A reputable vendor of a full cap wig in Vietnam
5S Hair Factory is a well-known wig manufacturer in Vietnam and abroad, particularly in Africa. It is based in Bac Ninh and has a more than 30-year growth history. It mostly sells virgin hair wigs.
Please contact us via Whatsapp online for more information about our products and prices: +84855555754 MS Lily – Sales Manager.